laurdog

Why does it say federal refund in progress when I already filed my taxes And the refund amount is not the same as the refund I recieved?

After you file

Only the IRS can answer your question. We can't see your return.

After you file

@laurdog   asked:  "Why does it say federal refund in progress when I already filed my taxes And the refund amount is not the same as the refund I recieved?"

What is the "it" that is doing the saying?     "It" can mean several things.

Are you referring to your TurboTax account, and are the exact words "in progress" something you see in your online TurboTax account way up in the top left near the refund meter?  If so, that suggests that a return is still being prepared and that a return has not been filed in that account.    We can help you troubleshoot to see if you have more than one account.  Maybe you started a return in 2 accounts and filed your official return in the other account.

Or are you referring to the IRS "Where's My Refund" tool, and is it using the phrase "still being processed?"

You said:  "I already filed my taxes"

How did you file--did you efile, or did you file by printing and mailing?

Right after you log into Online TurboTax, what do you see displayed at the Tax Home?   If you filed a return in that account, the Tax Home page should show one of these terms:  accepted, rejected, printed, started, ready to mail, etc.   If instead, when you log in, and if it asks you to continue the return interview, then TurboTax thinks a return has not been finished in that account.