New Member

What are the necessary changes to filing 2018 tax returns, if any, caused by moving from CA to NV in mid-2018?

Intuit Alumni

After you file

There will be no change to your federal return. However, you will need to file a part-year resident return for California instead of a full year return. follow the directions in the TurboTax FAQ below to file your part-year resident return.