After you file

Hi, I accessed my account this morning and my tax refund was put on my card today. I know everyone is saying that you don't have to do anything and I do believe that for those people that did not have fees taken out. Just not sure about that situation, but a girl did post she had fees taken out and her stimulus is posted to hit tomorrow. If you go by the IRS website, they say that if you paid fees out of your refund then they do not have your bank information. Again one girl on here has said she is getting hers so we shall see when she gets it. 

After you file

04/14/2020

5:26PM EDT

STILL nothing

After you file

No

After you file

What time in the am did it come?

After you file

@Benny884  can u give me the link to the IRS website 

After you file

My account has been -4.36 for a month and just checked account 10mins ago i got a

GENERAL FUNDING OF +4.36 

Now my account is zeroed out maybe there getting ready to drop the deposits. 

After you file

04/14/2020

5:48PM EDT

I just received a “general funding” deposit as well within the last few minutes.

After you file

My question is if we don't get a text notification telling us it'll be there on the 15th, does that mean it won't be there? Because I turned the notifications on yesterday. Not email, just texts. I haven't gotten a text, so I'm a little concerned.

After you file

It is IRS.gov, I went into direct deposit limits. 

After you file

Did they receive it on the TurboTax card

After you file

So you got your stimulus check on your TurboTax card

After you file

A few people have

After you file

That is not true i have friends that have gotten theres already ot depends if you have the greendot card or the other SB card i just got off the phone with them and she said if i have the green dot card i should be fine and that even tho i got the advance and the taxs taken from my refund it wouldnt affect it 

After you file

Sbtg has updated there site 

edwards1791
Returning Member

After you file

Is that what happened to you?