After you file

I had ddd for March 18th I just checked my bank and I received it today. 

After you file

Hello everyone ddd for March 18th I just checked my bank and received it today. 

After you file

You come back and tell us if they actually put the funds in your account on the date stated. I wouldn't get to happy until you see the money. You know that saying show me the money?

cwill5797
Returning Member

After you file

some people still have to wait 60 days like me and now turbo tax want to be paid for there services

\

After you file

Dear Turbo Tax experts and employees,

I think it is a shame that your company has start sending emails to people who use your product informing them that you are going to debit our accounts by a certain date because most of us have experienced various delays through no fault of our own.  Just like you are telling everyone here to be patient and wait, you should do the same thing.  We do not have any control over the delays, part of it is your product and part of it is the inefficiency or intentional delays by the IRS.  If you take the money out of our accounts prior to the release of our refunds, who's to say that we won't be charged again?  You should do what you advocate so much, sit back and wait. 

After you file

Turbo tax better get on the 60 day waiting list with you for your refund or they need contact the IRS about getting a better understanding why people have to wait so long for their refunds. 

After you file

It's not all the IRS fault.  Turbo Tax has made some software mistakes that are also causing the issues.  Oh that is unless you paid them more money to get their "experts."

After you file

I do have the money is what I'm saying

After you file

So, I received an email from Turbo Tax stating that my filing fees are due upon receipt of the email they sent.  My response to them is as follows:  I will not pay until I get my refund and I am sure that those fees have not been deducted from my refund.

After you file

I got the same email saying my bill is due but I am not paying them until my refund is issued too..How is that right?..Not to mention what is going on with my federal return

After you file

I paid more for the expert's and I still haven't received my taxes. Turbotax say I have to call IRS and the IRS just say they have to verify my income which is bs because once I typed in my employer identification number it automatically uploaded my taxes information. Every since trump been in the office taxes has been issues for people getting there taxes. But they have no or problem taking them

After you file

Nope, I just received a check from my part time job for 23 out of a projected 151 dollar return from state California, apparently they take an extra 100 hundred dollars if they have to mail u a paper check... And they do all this without asking or informing u of any mistakes made when u initially enter your bank info or anytime thereafter...a month and a half of waiting on direct deposit and they take take what they want and leave u with the scraps at the table... Just a bunch of B's, smh

cwtx72
Returning Member

After you file

I'm lost here, what is a transcript number, or where do I find mine 

AshleyLO
Intuit Alumni

After you file

@cwtx72 The Transcript FAQ page on the IRS website will offer some assistance. See: https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript-faqs

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

After you file

So I checked the where's my refund app this morning and my status finally updated.  Instead of "Your refund is still being processed.  We will provide you with a date..." It has moved to refund approved to a ddd of 03/23.  The advocate said I will definitely be getting it on the 18th.  Now let's see if TurboTax takes out their fees because I am still not paying the bill until I see whether or not they have deducted it.