New Member

A family member helped me file my tax 2015 returns with you. How can I get a copy online?

New Member

After you file

If didn't save a copy of your return, you can get a free transcript from the IRS. You can call them (1-800-829-1040) or download a copy: https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript

View solution in original post