After you file

thank you!

After you file

@d8n0g @No prob 

After you file

Fingers crossed we get an update tonight y’all 

After you file

I have 20200705 and processing date of 03/02 which I know doesn’t mean anything. Evert year I look at my transcripts, it says a date that is far after the date that I actually receive my refund. 

The WMR had 1 bar up last week, Then it changed to the EIC message and now it’s saying that it has been received and is now being processed. I checked my transcripts and the cycle code is 20200705. Hopefully we get a refund this week. 

After you file

@Bellamakk @Yep I’m in the exact same boat . So fingers crossed we will all get these funds! Bc this waiting game is getting oldddd

After you file

I too have all the same hopefully an update soon accepted 1/27/2020 

Pending still then an update last week transcripts 20200705 no 846 code 

After you file

Mines the same as everyone else. I think we will get it on 2/27 as well. I hope its before that. 

After you file

I hope the best for everyone I'll update this when I see a change

After you file

I'm in the same boat.  Watching this post for any updates you all get too!

Wat0512

After you file

Same boat here... wmr still says it’s processing with no bars. Anyone get any good news this morning?

After you file

Same still no update hoped from this point forward we start getting them Bc this wait is getting old we already to wait until the 15th so they could “thoroughly look over” everything. 

After you file

Mine is exactly the same.  Got the 570 code on my transcript.  Wondering if it will go away when it is finished processing or if something else is wrong....

lbraddock1980
Returning Member

After you file

Same here when will we see a change?

After you file

No update as of this morning just trying to stay  positive and remembering it was a holiday yesterday. But I do want my money lol 

daa7
Level 2

After you file

Mines they same 3/2/20