Received a 1099 that was off, already filed with amount made but concerned!

Hey guys. I filed 2 days ago but am now a little concerned. I worked as an Independent Contractor for Instacart for 4 months. I kept every expense tracked and monitored every deposit. I filed taxed on the EXACT amount Instacart paid me in 2019. They sent me a 1099 not even under their name Instacart but it was for $50 more than what I claimed. My calculation is the legitimate payments they paid me, I'm not sure where this extra $50 came from. I have the form if need to send in for review, etc. I included all mileage, repairs, tires, etc from this as well.

My main question is, since I found this 1099 under a different name for $50 more... is this going to result in a denial? Or would I just respond back with my proof of payments received? Hopefully this makes sense. This is me panicking over $50 but I don't want my taxes done wrong and to be audited. Any advice helps!!

After you file

You won’t go to jail.  At most the IRS will send you a letter adjusting your tax liability. You can then pay what will be a small amount of additional tax or defend your position.  

After you file

So probably best to wait and out then and pay the difference when they notice? 

Everything on my return was 100% accurate then this came in mail. Apparently they paid $50 more which is false because I have the printout of all payments in 2019 lol! 

After you file

That is a reasonable option.