Tax Refund

Today I looked and it changed from seeing the path message to saying my return is being processed and to keep checking back often . Has anyone else seen this? Does this mean it's not being accepted?

After you file

It surprises me that so many people don't research stuff like the PATH Act and all of this tax stuff... do I just have too much time on my hand? No that can't be it haha. I always have to look into these things, PATH puts a hold on refunds with certain credits of course. Then on the 15th of February they are released and can begin processing as usual. Because wmr updates for the precious day, it didn't update until the 16th, which was technically the update for the 15th. Most everyones return went from PATH message to, your refund is being processed, no bars, just that simple message. Hopefully Wednesday we will have another big update. It won't be Monday due to presidents day, and Wednesday would be the update for Tuesday so that is the day I'm guessing it will tell us a DDD. But everything you've said it totally normal and what most of us have. Hopefully we will see our money soon, I hear a new car calling my name!

After you file

Also I thought it might help you to know, 1st your refund is accepted, 2nd processed, 3rd approved and given a DDD, and 4th sent to bank. So don't panic. A lot of people saw that their return was accepted and assumed that meant approved but accepted and approved are 2 very different things.

After you file

Thank you very much. You were alot of help.

After you file

have eic ctc accepted date 2\1 live in oihioytyyyttttttttttttttttttj.png

After you file

Congrats I am seeing wmr no bars being processed only so praying I’m in the deposits soon I don’t want another week but it is what is