New Member
This widget could not be displayed.

How do I see the information used on my return once it has been filed? For example, I need to see the income entered for both my spouse and I individually.

All I can see now is a copy of the return which has the income combined.
Level 15
This widget could not be displayed.

After you file

@ lfuller2 

See if it will still let you do this, but you need to do it quickly, since after October 20, you may not be able to get back in this way.


If your PDF you downloaded at the Tax Home doesn't have the worksheets in it, here's how to open your return back up to go the Print Center where you can choose various PDFs that include the worksheets.   There should be Wage and Tax worksheets, for instance, for each of you, which should show your wage income for each.  And also, the Wages, Salaries, and Tips worksheet has columns showing those types of income and some other information for Taxpayer and Spouse on one worksheet.   Other types of income may not be so easily split out.  You'll just have to look at the worksheets for those topics to see if they have the info you need.


NOTE:  When you open your return back up, do not make any changes in it since it's already been filed.


  • Log in and go to "Your Tax Returns & Documents."  Click that line or on the word SHOW to expand that section.
  • Choose 2018 tax year.
  • Click on "Add a State."  (you don't really add one.  That's just to open your return back up.)
  • After the return is open, click in the left menu column on TAX TOOLS, then PRINT CENTER.
  • Then choose "Print, save, view this year's return."
  • The next screen should offer 3 options:  "Just my tax returns", or "include government worksheets (optional)", or "include government and TurboTax worksheets (optional.)"
  • See if one of those PDFs has what you need.  The latter is a larger PDF and has the most info.

NOTE:  Do NOT use this method to open a return to make changes/edits to an already-filed return (one that has actually been mailed or efiled.)   If you later need to make changes to an already-filed return, you have to go through the formal amending process, and your return must start off exactly as originally filed.

NOTE:  Remember all PDF tax documents and tax data files are very sensitive files, since they contain your personal ID info, financial data, and possibly bank account numbers, etc.  Be sure to store them safely and securely to guard against computer theft, hacking, etc.