After you file

You obviously don’t know what you are talking about....try educating yourself!

“First, tax refunds won’t be issued. Electronic submissions will be accepted (functions that require limited or no workers will continue).”
And after the government reopened....
“The IRS announced that it will begin processing tax returns on January 28, 2019. However, many tax programs have not been fully completed to start filing due to the government shutdown. While the IRS will start processing returns, we do expect delays across the board.”
I guess IRS statements aren’t true since you know better.....

After you file

Well darling since my daughter got her money on 1/28th I guess you need to get educated! They always accept and process test returns early. Yes the official start of tax season was 1/28 but test returns were processed before and people have gotten there refunds already. 

After you file

Computer processed, IDIOT!!!!

After you file

Oh Geez MaryClown, sorry MaryPoppins, Donald trump issued a directive and ordered IRS employees back to ensure tax refunds would be issued most likely delayed. Regardless the shut down ended and people have gotten direct deposits already. You counter argue they were "computer processed" but on your original post you specifically said NO 2019 taxes would be processed but actually the taxes you file now are 2018 taxes not 2019.

Why are you so angry? The statement you posted from the IRS has nothing to do with YOUR statement. You generally said ZERO returns would be processed if the government was shut down. You are 100% wrong stop arguing.

After you file

This is true if you did not have EIC or AITC or any other tax credit refunds were paid out last week.  I believe my friend filed on 1/17 and her refund was deposited on 1/29.