New Member

Need to amend return that I filed today! need to talk to support tech. can you contact me?

what is your support tel #?

Employee Tax Expert

After you file

(800) 446-8848.


**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post