June 6, 2019 6:53 AM
- Has it been 21 days since you have filed? The bar is an estimated time frame in which you should receive your return.
- The only way to know when your refund will be released is to use the IRS Where's My Refund tool.
- The IRS Where's My Refund? lookup service provides a specific, personalized date for your tax refund.
- The TurboTax Refund Tracker, on the other hand, projects an estimated date range on when you can expect your refund.
- The exception would be if you are claiming the EITC/ACTC you will not receive a refund until late February. https://www.irs.gov/individuals/refund-timing.
- The IRS will began releasing the first round or EITC/ACTC filers on 2/22/18