New Member

What should I answer to the date of my residency where my parents live while I go to school and work in another state? Should it be the whole year?

Intuit Alumni

After you file

Yes. You will be a full year resident in your parent's state since you were only away from home for school This type of time away is considered a temporary absence.

View solution in original post