New Member

I received a w-2 I used in 2016 but it was sent to me again with the year 2017 on it and I re entered like I was asked is that the reason my Tax Refund taking long?

Intuit Alumni

After you file

No, if you worked for the same employer, you would get a 2017 W2 from them again in 2017 and that is the W2 you should file. 

View solution in original post