My direct deposit from my federal RI refund was returned back from my bank to the IRS because my rounting number was misssing a zero. how can i correct this to resubmitt

Employee Tax Expert

After you file

Once your return is accepted, there is no way to change the banking error. If your refund is sent back to the IRS, then they will mail you your refund check instead.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post