My federal tax return e-filed without drivers license #s. State return wouldn't e-file without drivers license #s, only by mail. WHY? Can NOT save or print my Fed.Taxes!

My federal tax return filed, by e-file, automatically without drivers license numbers being required. The State return would not e-file without drivers license numbers, but it would only let me file  by mail. WHY, shouldn't they both be the same requiring drivers license numbers to e-file?  Now my e-file Federal taxes are sent in without our drivers information. 

Also, I can NOT save or print my Federal Taxes!  I can't pay the taxes due without being able to print.  HELP!!

After you file

Federal doesn't require a drivers lic to Efile....its the some states that have this requirement.
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

After you file

So, why do they ask for drivers license info?  Still need help with why I got no pdf or save option for my federal taxes.

After you file

I finally paid to talk to a live representative.  My problem was our income was over the allotted income, so I had to upgrade to the next Plus Turbo option.  Everything worked fine after that.   

After you file

Thanks for sharing! ...