New Member

I lived and worked in Japan all of 2018, on a contract with a US agency. Am I to pay state taxes to Georgia?

Intuit Alumni

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

If you intend to return to Georgia and consider Georgia your resident state, then you need to file a resident Georgia tax return.   Please see the following link regarding a court case and Georgia domicile rules.

View solution in original post