New Member

Can I do a 1099K separate from my personal income tax?

New Member

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

It depends.  If your business is a separate legal entity such as a S Corp, C Corp, Partnership or Multi-Member LLC, then the business is required to file a separate return.

If you 1099-K business income is for a sole proprietor or single member LLC, then the business income is required to be included on your personal income tax return on Schedule C, E, or F, (depending upon the type of business).

Below are steps to enter 1099-K in your personal return in TurboTax: