PTP K-1 Box 16 and related entries on Form 1116 Questions

I have a K-1 from a PTP that has 5 entries for box 16:  Foreign Transactions.   They are coded B, G, I, N and P.

The IRS instructions say that B, G, I, and N should all be entered into Form 1116 Part I.  And that P should go in 1116 Part II.

BUT TT is generating lots of errors:

1.  For P which does add the tax paid to Foreign Tax paid K-1's but TT complains that there is no foreign source income on the K-1 which is not true.    

2.  For I,  TT complains that no adjusted basis for assets generating foreign income is listed.  

3.  For N, complains that I need to add a statement but it's not clear to me what that statement should say?

4.  Then on the K-1 side, the system adds a K1P Add Info I that now complains that the linking of the tax paid is not the same category of income between the K-1 and the 1116.  

Most of the numbers are really small like $2 and $31 but a lot of error messages so I have been spending lots time trying to sort this out. 

Any ideas?  I vaguely remember some time in the past that multiple K-1's were needed to be completed for the same PTP.  Is something along these lines the solution to my problem?  

Any help would be great.

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Is the foreign tax paid code P a substantial amount that it is worth your time to crank out multiple K-1"s?