New Member

Where to input Federal Tax Credit for Residential Charging Installation?

Last month, the federal tax credit for residential equipment installation was extended by Congress. I was told that I may be eligible for a credit of up  to 1000 as I installed my electric car charging equipment in 2017. Please let me know where to input this tax credit in the Turbo Tax.  Thank you very much for your help in advance!

Level 11

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Type 'form 8911' in the search window, and 'Jump to form 8911' to get to the entry point.

Here's some helpful info:

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"