Paid for deluxe fed and state 2020 then paid $30 to upgrade to premier 2020. now I can't get into either one. how do i log in to my tax return i'm looped back to online?

Can I talk to to a live person?
ee-ea
Level 15

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

You can speak to a person, you just have to go through the procedure to do that. You can get TurboTax support contact information, including phone numbers, at this link: https://turbotax.intuit.com/support/contact/index.jsp

dweTax
Returning Member

was just finising my 2020 tax when i recieved a prompt to hit save.  since that time i have not been able to log back on. i have reset my password several times and i just get recycled back to to start page.

@ dweTax wrote:

was just finising my 2020 tax when i recieved a prompt to hit save.  since that time i have not been able to log back on. i have reset my password several times and i just get recycled back to to start page.

Please specify what exact product you have been using.   A prompt to "save" sounds like it might be the desktop software (CD/download) since Online TurboTax saves your return automatically after every screen.  But everything else you said above about logging in, resetting password, and a log-in loop implies Online TurboTax.

This thread is about upgrading from Deluxe to Premier and ending up in a loop.   Had you upgraded, or is your situation different than this thread?

Have you been using Online Deluxe (web version) and upgraded to Online Premier because of something that Online Deluxe cannot handle?

Or did you purchase Deluxe desktop software (CD/download) and did an in-program upgrade from desktop Deluxe to desktop Premier?   

Or did you buy desktop software (CD/download), then used Online TurboTax by mistake instead of your installed desktop software?

If you have been using Online TurboTax and can't log in, we can tell you how to reset the password and gain access to your online account in a way that will keep you out of that loop you describe.