New Member

How do I change the name of an income source? I imported all my data from QB Self Employed but Turbo saved it all under an old employer. I can't re-import - help meeeeeee

Under Federal Income
Expert Alumni

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

You can make the corrections within TurboTax itself without importing it.


Go to the federal interview section of the program as follows:

  1. Select Income & Expenses 
  2. Select Self-employment income and expenses 
  3. Proceed through the screens to edit your information regarding your business. 
  4. Select Edit to the right of the applicable 1099 form to make any corrections as needed.

Edit income



Please see the following link for more information on reporting self-employment income and expenses.


Self employment income and expense guide

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
New Member