My payment to turbo tax says completed, but my taxes are still pending, how did turbo tax recieve payment when I haven't gotten my taxes?

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

When you file the return successfully and you choose to pay the fees from your fed refund the TT program considers the fee paid  even though the fed refund has not been released.   This is just like you using a credit card at the store ... you leave with a paid receipt even though you have not yet paid the CC bill. 

Okay 

, thank you. I just got really upset. Lol I have been waiting for my refund for over 100 days. I got a notice to NOT do anything at this time and still haven't received any kind of information or any refund.. ir my stimulus. The irs .  I swear 

Soon Intuit will invade your bank account and extract their fee.

They do send a warning email but many customers miss the notice.

Then you will be more upset.

They cant invade a empty account and that's what I have right now... they issued me a turbo tax debit card 

Do you have the confirmation message form IRS stating "ACCEPTED" ?

I do

They do not take it right away..they take it when your return goes through,at first it will say payment pending then it will say complete and that’s when you will receive your refund shortly after 

How long after it says payment completed my just said that 

How long 

3 days after you’ll get your refund 

Thank you so much 

Your welcome:) how long ago did you do your refund?

Did my on February 13 and got accepted that day and u 

I did mine on the February 22 and got accepted the 22 and my payment completed the 26th..did you pay with your refund