New Member

My son is deceased, and i filed for 2018,

He passed away in October of 2018 i went to h and r block, but it was never sent, how do I send for his 2018 taxes
Expert Alumni

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

H & R Block should have given you a copy of the return. Here are the IRS instructions for filing a return for the deceased. 


1. You will need to sign as executor or personal representative. Here are IRS instruction for filing and signing.

2. You will need to write "Deceased" and date of death on the top of the return.

3. Mail it in. Here is a link to the IRS for mailing. Please choose your state for the correct mailing address.


I am so very sorry for your loss.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"