qteeliz

when will Californias 2019 Forms be finalized?

It says "your California returns is currently unavailable to view, print or download because some of the forms haven't been finalized yet. I want to know when they will become available?

KatrinaB48
Expert Alumni

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

It depends on which form(s) you are filing. Please view the California forms availability page to view the dates. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

You sent me an email saying that the California forms were in.

And all the forms I would need are listed as in.

And the program will no longer allow me to ask to be notified when the forms are in.

And Turbo Tax refuses to print out my state return.

It appears that there is a major bug in the Turbo Tax process.

I am stuck and there is no way to get feedback about this issue.

BarbaraW22
Expert Alumni

As KatrinaB48 provided above, please see this TurboTax article to view the availability of all forms for California. Please refer to the chart to see if there is a form in your return that is preventing you for filing your return. 

@johnrbennett

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

No - I saw this info on the list of CA forms and their availability before I posted … that was not my problem.

Instead, I had a phone conversation with another TurboTax support person who verified that I was doing everything correctly but that TurboTax had a bug. We could tell because when I asked to be notified when the forms were available it gave me an error message saying that there were no forms needed.

After calling their tech people she could not solve it and asked me to wait for a day for them to fix it. The next morning it was solved and I was able to finish. No extra forms were required … there was just a bug in the TurboTax system.