New Member

After send 1099-misc to employee, where do I enter the form and amount?

Level 2

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

To enter your contract labor costs from the 1099-MISC:

  • Go to Federal > Income & Expenses
  • Under Your income and expenses, click Edit next to Self-employment income and expenses
  • On the next screen, click Edit next to your Line of work
  • Scroll down to the Expenses section and click Add expenses for work
  • On the Tell us about any expenses for work page, scroll down to Less Common Expenses and select Contract Labor
  • Click Continue and then you can enter your contract labor expenses on the next screen.