New Member

My Pay Stub list "GROCERY BILL" in the Deduction Details section. I work at 7-Eleven, these are things I buy during the week & are deducted from my pay check. Do I claim?

Do I need to include this somewhere on my return?
Level 9

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

No you do not include this information on your tax return- the income is already included in your W2 Box 1 compensation.  It is merely a convenience and you are just paying from your paycheck instead of cash for the stuff you bought.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"