New Member

I am not getting a refund nor do I owe any taxes. Can I just use the short form? I am a Lyft/Uber driver.

I cannot afford to pay $169.99 because I am considered self employed. If I am not itemizing can I use the short form? If so how do I change from this form?

Level 15