New Member

I do not have a 1099-R all I have is a check stub for 373.45

The check shows Federal and state taxes with held Can I use the check stub to continue with my taxes
Texas Roger
Level 15

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

No you can't just use a check stub. You must get a 1099-R from the financial institution that issued you the check. The 1099-R has codes that must be entered on your tax return.

View solution in original post