I use a square for my clients to pay when do I put the amount I have made this year

JulieCo

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

1.    To enter your Square income in TurboTax, select the Income & Wages tab at the top of the screen.  Then select EDIT/ADD "Self-Employment Income and Expenses" section if you have already started to add information for your business. See sample screenshot below.     

2.    This will bring you to your Work Summary.  Select the business you want to EDIT.  This may bring you to your general business information screen.  If so, select it LOOKS GOOD.  

3.    The next screen should be the beginning screen where income can be added, or you will be brought to a screen where you can select to ADD INCOME for this business.  

4.    You will want to select the option to add income to the option where it states "Additional income and other income, which includes cash, checks and other income.  From there, you will be brought to a screen where you can enter your Square income.  You can specify that it came from Square and then enter the total amount.  See sample screenshot below.