Can I cancel annualizing income?

I saw that I had a small fee for Underpayment Penalties, so I accepted TurboTax's offer to try to annualize payments. However, once I realized that doing all the work of annualizing was really complicated, I decided to cancel this and just pay the small fee. However, even after now telling TurboTax that I do not want to attempt to eliminate the penalty, it still requires me to file Form 2210AI, but it has an issue because I did not fill in all the information. Is there any way to reset annualizing taxes back to before I clicked "Yes"?

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

If I had gone all the way through the wizard, there is eventually a box that can be unchecked to cancel. That was annoyingly hard to find because you can't stop partway when you realize how much work it is.

To others who had this same problem:  I also started to annualize, and realized I would need to have quarterly info on EVERYTHING, including capital gains, dividend, interest, cap gains tax breakdown, etc. Wasn't worth it. However, the only way I could eliminate being in the 'annualized' mode was to switch to Forms and delete all forms 2210 and 2210 worksheets that existed. Then I saved, quit, started over, and was back in  non-annualized mode. Turbotax is not convenient if you change your mind or need to make a correction!!

Thank you. I'm in the same boat. My penalty is $2, but IRS forms are asking me to figure by quarter all the capital gains, dividends, etc., etc. Impossible for me to figure out.  So thanks for your tip!