New Member

Hi, regarding to overpaid tax in 2015 (both federal and State), I made it to applied to my estimated tax in 2016. how to enter this info.

Should I enter the amount as a first quarter ES payment?
New Member

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Follow these steps to enter in overpayment from 2015:

  1.  Federal Taxes
  2.  Deductions & Credit
  3. Other Income Taxes
  4.  Other Income Taxes Paid in 2016
  5. Select 2015 Refund Applied to 2016 (choose federal, state or local)

View solution in original post