Does anyone have the path act message ?

I file on the 31st and still don't show the path act message. I guess maybe the irs is still backed up with all the taxes.

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

I filed on the 25th and claimed credits and still have not gotten the PATH message. I filed head of household with 2 children. I have 2 married friends that filed jointly and claimed the credits but they both have the messages. My bar still says "Accepted." It did this 2 years ago when I was audited and I'm afraid of that again. I'm hoping it changes soon!!

View solution in original post

Nikki2

Filed and accepted on the 1/29 claimed both credits, path message just appeared  2/10!
Filer
Returning Member

Accepted 2/2/18 just got path message this morning

Filed and accepted on 1/30 claimed both credits and just received the path message this morning 2/10

I filed on 1/30 accepted 1/31 and no path message juat topic 152 and i claimed 5 kids. Im started to worried about this

I finally got the PATH message yesterday. Hopefully you'll hear something soon!

I hope so too but idk. I heard some people already got their money. Last year it never took this long for the path message. It took like 4 days now it's been like 2 weeks

I've heard that too. I don't think the people I know have gotten theirs yet though. So far we all just have PATH. Hopefully it updates quickly for you!

Hey crystal0780 U don't even have the path message yet and i file back on the 31st last month.

Sorry i meant to say I, not u.

I meant to say I don't even have the path message yet.

I don't know what they're doing. Hopefully they're just catching up still. I filed on 01/25 and I got the PATH message yesterday so there's still hope. I hope you get an answer soon!

Thank you crystal0780. I'll let u know for sure.

filed on Jan 19 accepted same day still no path