tk6626

Can I get a credit for 1098 T? TurboTax Premier failed but H&R block deluxe worked. This is critical error of TurboTax. Does anybody solve this error of TurboTax?

Hello,
My total income is much less than $170K in 2017, and my daughter is full time collage student.  So, I entered all information with 1098 T in TurboTax to get the credit.  It is first time to try 1098 T credit this year.  But, the final message from TurboTax is 'You are not eligible for an education credit".  I have tried several time, and I could not make credit.  I reviewed IRA regulation and I had confidence that I must be eligible.  So, I bought H&R Block Deluxe version again and entered all information exactly same as information that I have entered to TurboTax.    Then, I confirmed I am eligible to get an education credit $2500.
I tried TurboTax again from starting point (personal information) and I faced with same message "you are not eligible".
Does anybody know how I can solve this TurboTax error?  
I also could not find correct contact of TurboTax about this serious trouble.  Your feedback will be appreciated.
Thank you.

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

There is no known error in TurboTax that would have caused your issue.

If you are willing to submit a diagnostic return, we would be happy to take a look at your information and determine what happened.

A diagnostic return has any personal identifying information redacted, so your privacy is not in peril.  Only a TurboTax agent can access the scrubbed return.

To send a diagnostic return to TurboTax:

• Click on Tax Tools
  • Click on Tools  (See the screenshot below)
  • Click on Share my file with Agent  (See the second screenshot below)
  • You will get a message that explains what a diagnostic copy is.  Click the OK button  (See the third screenshot below)

Please indicate the number in a comment below.