New Member

Do I need to amend my 2016 Federal tax return to pay estimated tax for the year 2017 or can I sign up directly through the IRS EFTPS?

Level 2

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

You can sign up and pay through the IRS, or you can return to your TurboTax file and prepare estimated tax payments. They don't get filed with your 2016 tax return, so you can create them whenever you want.

View solution in original post