New Member

I have a sole member LLC which owns rental properties. Which Turbo Tax product is best to handle this?

I use to use an accountant but had to terminate that agreement, what timing, any help appreciated.
Level 15

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

You can file a single member LLC as a Sch C.

You will need TurboTax self-employed for the on-line or TurboTax Home & Business for the CD/Download version.

For more detail see below and also put in how to do an extension on the 2016 taxes.