TaxTam

Got 2 w2s from same job. Box18 of 1 has 2 diffrnt amts, box 19 has 1 amt & there are 2 diffrnt localities. 2nd w2 is blank except box15,19&20; diffrnt amt in 19.

Received two different W-2s forms the same employer. W-2 #1: Box 18 has two different amounts, Box 19 has another amount, and there are 2 different localities, one of which I don't recognize. W-2 #2: is completely blank except for Box 15, 19 & 20, and there are no amounts in Box 18. Box 19 has an amount (very similar to the amounts from W-2s of years past), and there is only 1 locality listed (also the same as past W-2s). My assumption is that the 2nd mostly blank W-2 is a correction of the 1st W-2 but the word 'Correction' is not noted anywhere on the form. What should I do?

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Actually, the second W-2 is likely a continuation of your first W-2.  If you have more states or localities than will fit on one form, the second is included.  You will combine them into one W-2 in TurboTax, just select the option + Add another row beneath the Box 15 and Box 18 entries that already appear and enter the extra data.

View solution in original post