June 3, 2019 10:22 AM
Yes, to add your self employment income not reported to you on a 1099 or other form, you may do the following:
- Sign in to your return and select Take me to my return.
- Select Federal in the navigation panel on the left.
- Select Income & Expenses from the top.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to enter your business income and expenses and select Edit/Add.
- When you see the screen “Let’s get income for…”
- Select Additional income and manually enter your income then Continue.
- Follow the interview.