New Member

Can anyone tell me where to add my income? It is showing negative net income because I haven't found a place to add the income. It only asked me who paid me and their id.

New Member

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Yes, to add your self employment income not reported to you on a 1099 or other form, you may do the following:

  1. Sign in to your return and select Take me to my return.
  2. Select Federal in the navigation panel on the left.
  3. Select Income & Expenses from the top.
  4. Follow the onscreen instructions to enter your business income and expenses and select Edit/Add.
  5. When you see the screen “Let’s get income for…”
  6. Select Additional income and manually enter your income then Continue.
  7. Follow the interview.

View solution in original post