New Member

I am self employed. If I did a job in Maryland but the company that paid me is based not in Maryland, do I still file that income in Maryland?

Expert Alumni

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Yes, if your self-employment was earned in Maryland, you must file a Maryland state return to report this income, regardless of where the company paying is based.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post