Comment
Moderator
Moderator

Thank you all for joining this discussion!
As a reminder, once the tax return leaves TurboTax it is in the hands of the IRS. 

I'd like to point you to this IRS Blog* for some answers regarding your refund.  Thank you for holding tight!

*This is an excerpt from the blog post.  It's one that I believe will resonate with most people (including myself):

"Taxpayers claiming the Earned Income Tax Credit or the Additional Child Tax Credit can use the "Where's My Refund?" tool to track refunds too. By law, the IRS cannot release refunds that include EITC or the ACTC before February 15. "Where's My Refund?" on IRS.gov and the IRS2Go app will be updated with projected deposit dates for most early EITC/ACTC refund filers by February 22. IRS expects most EITC/ACTC related refunds to be available in taxpayer bank accounts or on debit cards by the first week of March if they chose direct deposit and there are no other issues with their tax return.