Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Where are the channels for providing feedback?

How can I provide formal feedback on my experience?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

21 Replies

"Formal" feedback-

You can contact Intuit by mail at Consumer Tax Group, Intuit Inc., 2800 E Commerce Center Place, Tucson, AZ 85706 or by calling 888-777-3066 if you have a question or concern about any product or service we sell over the Internet.

**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**
Mary7820

I also want to know about how to provide feedback.  Isn't there a way to email or provide comments online without having to call or write a letter in the USPS mail?  

My only point was to offer a suggestion/comment.  The State tax returns often require a copy of the Federal return to be submitted with the state return.  If mailing the state return (USPS) the TurboTax state "file by mail" instructions (Wisconsin) do not explain that.  I only know this because of previous years.  

Cynthiad66
Expert Alumni

Thank you for your comment.  You can contact Intuit by mail at Consumer Tax Group, Intuit Inc., 2800 E Commerce Center Place, Tucson, AZ 85706 or by calling 888-777-3066 if you have a question or concern about any product or service we sell over the Internet.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
atdull

TurboTax process worked well until final sign out.  Then you force feed Adobi software at $15/mo that I will not use.  Now I am not sure is everything in the filing/signing process worked.

I have used TurboTax for more that 15 years (not last year {2019} because of more complications--home sales, purchases & multiple state residences).

I am so upset that unless you contact me with explanations & justifications, you have lost a customer!

Alan D

[email address removed]

[phone number removed]

@atdull wrote:

TurboTax process worked well until final sign out.  Then you force feed Adobi software at $15/mo that I will not use.  Now I am not sure is everything in the filing/signing process worked.

I have used TurboTax for more that 15 years (not last year {2019} because of more complications--home sales, purchases & multiple state residences).

I am so upset that unless you contact me with explanations & justifications, you have lost a customer!

Alan Dull

[email address removed]

[phone number removed]

Where are you seeing this option for Adobe software?  Desktop or online edition?  If desktop which OS, Windows or Mac?

To print from a PDF you only need a compatible PDF application to view or print the PDF file.  Adobe Reader is a free option for this - https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/acrobat/pdf-reader.html#tt

And Mac has a built in PDF reader "Preview".

**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**
LWCOLLINS45
Returning Member

I would also like to provide some feedback on my user experience this year after several years of being a satisfied Turbo Tax user.

There were issues that I would like to communicate but do not know where or to whom.

I hope they do not repeat next year??

Discouraged

What did you want to report?  Maybe they are known issues.

LWCOLLINS45
Returning Member

My issue with Turbo Tax Delux this year was that when I stopped using it and returned later, it started from the beginning instead of where I had left off like it did in previous years. 

I had stopped to research cash donations when I learned outside Turbo Tax that we could take up to $600 on top of the standard deduction.

My federal refund seemed low, and after several tries thru, it finally asked if we got a third stimulus check.  When I answered, no, the refund jumped to where I thought it should be.  Why it did not ask about the third check when it asked for input on the first two, I do not know.  Perhaps I skipped the question because of having to start at the beginning every time and possibly skipping steps.  Absolutely hated that vs previous years when selecting to "continue" the return took you to where you left off.

The 3rd stimulus is near the end.  So you didn't get the 3rd one for 1400 per person when it came out starting last March 202?  And you did not get any IRS letter 6475 saying they sent it to you?  It shouldn't have asked you about the first 2 stimulus checks this year. 

To get to the stimulus questions in TurboTax at any time, you can search for stimulus or recovery rebate credit then hit ENTER and there should be a Jump to link

If you are trying to trigger it,
Click on Other Tax Situations at top
Click on Let's get started
Answer some questions then Continue
Then click on Let's keep going
Next screen is for the Third Stimulus, if you qualify

It is increasingly difficult to provide feedback on the TT program.  Here are my issues:

1) there is a bug in the program associated with the new K-3 form for partnerships.  On the k-1, you select a box that the K-3 is attached but the program will not allow electronic filing and stays in a loop until you uncheck this box.  Fortunately, my k-3’s had all zeroes.

2) the program does not save drivers license or bank account info and requires that it be re-input multiple times.  Why can’t it save this info like it saves your other personal info?

3) if you apply for an extension by paying your balance and not filing an extension request, there is no part of the program to guide you step by step?  For example, there should be questions and places to enter the amount you paid when the return was due (if you paid a balance),and something to show the difference.  My return went from showing a balance due to showing a refund and no other info was added with the extension other than K-3 info which was 0.

why is it asking me if I had carryover from last year, when I used your same software? Shouldn't it say "you did/didn't have loss from 2021. Sorry, or do you want to use it?" My accountant used to keep this info for me so I didn't have to remember it. Come on. You can do better.

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

Did you ensure you were signed into the same account, so it would carry the prior year's data to the current? @mbuebel 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

i'm using the desktop version. 

another feedback: when I start a new return, it asks me if I want to use info from last year's return. This is just an annoying issue, but for those of us doing a few returns for individuals with names which start with the same letter, there is no way to differentiate them from your list of options. It just says LASTNAME M Form 1040. I've got more than one person starting with M in my family!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies