or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brnschfld
Level 2

Stimulus Package Direct Deposit Change

So i was wondering if when they do the direct deposits for the stimulus checks, will they allow a change of banking information?  I filed through Turbo Tax and got my refund deposited on the TurboTax Debit Card.  I am pretty sure it will take longer then 2 weeks for them to distribute the funds to everyone and more like a month to get the funds but really hoping i can change this to my regular bank account. If not at least i still have my card, its just a bother when taking the money off the card. But inquiring minds want to know. 

5 Replies
taxuser1214
Returning Member

I am a new member (taxuser1214).  I could not determine how to ask a question in this chat area.  My question is this:  In 2018, we received a tax refund (by check, not direct deposit); in 2019, we owe taxes.  We are due a refund and would like to get it as soon as possible.  Can I include my direct deposit information with my 2019 return or is there a form or policy for providing this information to the IRS?

lindagail100

Need help doing changing my bank account information

makdaddymik
Level 4

Go to IRS getmypayment...Follow directions for filers

JuniTheUki
MonicaM
Level 8

TaSmith1

@MonicaM What if you filed and got the turbo tax card and had filing fee deducted from your tax

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v