or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anacca93
Level 2

Refund

My state refund was issued, how long until it will appear on my card?

16 Replies
Bella12989
Level 2

Refund

I’m having the same issue when I track my state it says that it’s been issued (to my turbo card)

but it hasn’t posted how long will that take?!

Anacca93
Level 2

Refund

I have no idea. I've tried getting in contact with TT and I have not been able to speak to anyone. Its ridiculous. I will never file with them again. 

jrenee
Level 2

Refund

Mine has same issue date can u update if u recieve it . Ill will also

Anacca93
Level 2

Refund

Yes, I'll definitely let you know. 

jrenee
Level 2

Refund

Bella12989
Level 2

Refund

So state says deposited Friday feb 7-8 th I believe but still hasn’t hit my turbo card I’m low key freaking out ! If anyone has recived let us know how long it took

jrenee
Level 2

Refund

Hello i have same date and my bank says there releasing it tommorow 

Bella12989
Level 2

Refund

Did you get it today hunn? I hope you do let us know ASAP and how did you find out that info so I can too

Bella12989
Level 2

Refund

Anacca93
Level 2

Refund

I got mine early this morning like at 3am and only reason I knew was cause I checked the TT card app balance where it says "swipe for balance" and I seen it was on there. It was supposed to text me any time theres a deposit but it didnt. So check your guys card balance

Anacca93
Level 2

Refund

Hopefully you see my reply. I dont really know how to use this.

jrenee
Level 2

Refund

Yes I received it today. And I found out by asking my bank about any pending deposit I had.

Bella12989
Level 2

Refund

Aww everyone has got it but me ! :( do y’all have a turbo card or just reg direct deposit @Anacca93 @jrenee 

Bella12989
Level 2

Refund

TT card app means turbo tax card ! I kept trying to figure out what that ment  @Anacca93 

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v