So I entered all of my W2 and K1 information into the program and it appears I was not being given a credit for my QBI deduction I know I was eligible for. Im TurboTax Home & business.
I ran the bnumbers on TaxAct and it was giving me the deduction.
I had to spend 2 hours trying to figure out where the deduction worksheet was and why it was not calculating my QBI deduction.
I finally found that there is a link on the worksheet (Line K) that was not linking to the QBI worksheet so the credit wasnt being givne. As soon as I linked it, my refund went up!
this is a MAJOR flaw that I could have easily overlooked and cost me $10,000..............
I am now extremely nervous that there may be other deductions Im missing due to flaws in your software like this.
This is HIGHLY unacceptable when spending $100's on your software!