or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kbyassee
Level 2

Never activated my card

When I filed my 2019 taxes I got the turbo tax card but I never activated it because my refund went to school loans. So my question is will my stimulus be put on that card also and how can I get ahold of someone to get a new card. Have tried to call the number but it’s just an automated service and nothing I do will get me to an actual person. I have the account number and the routing number but do not have the card or the card number. Please help

5 Replies
kts101092

Never activated my card

Same thing happened to me. You need to choose the report missing option and wait for someone. I waited about 45 min on hold until someone answered but I got a new one! So it was worth it! 

Bforrette

Never activated my card

How were you able to talk to someone? It hangs up on us every time we call.

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

Never activated my card

@Bforrette Turbo Visa Debit Card is experiencing high call volumes due to the stimulus payments being funded. Please try your call at another time of day. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Joel80
Level 1

Never activated my card

I have the same issue. I can not get through to a person, the system keeps telling me it cant find an associated card and then hangs up on me. I can access the website but I am unable to manage the account in any way, however I do see a $0 balance even though I did received an email from turbo tax stating that my stimulus would be deposited on the 15th. I'm getting really fed up. I honestly hope that the stimulus payment bounced back so I get a paper check. I'll gladly wait for a check just so I won't have to deal with trying to get another card. I dont want anything to do with turbo tax, green dot, or intuit again. 

CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

Never activated my card

• I have access to my Turbo Visa Debit Card: If you have access to your Turbo Visa Debit Card, there is nothing more you need to do. You will be able to immediately use the stimulus funds upon deposit. You can sign in to your account to check your balance here: https://secure.turbodebitcard.intuit.com/login 

• I no longer have access to my Turbo Visa Debit Card: If you no longer have access to your Turbo Visa Debit Card, don’t worry. If you have registered your card and know your login credentials, you can request a replacement card by signing in to your Turbo Visa Debit Card account (https://secure.turbodebitcard.intuit.com/account/report-lost-or-stolen). If you don’t know your account login information, call 888-285-4169 for assistance. You will not be charged for a replacement card or check; standard fees will be waived or refunded to you.

Due to unprecedented traffic you may experience some delays on the site or phone line. We know everyone is anxious to get their stimulus money and we appreciate your patience.   

For additional questions, including how to receive a check, please go to the Turbo Visa Debit Card site: https://turbotax.intuit.com/stimulus-check/turbo-card/

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v