• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vgandhi1

I was charged $24.99 and $24.99 on my credit card. What are these charges for? I did not ask for any additional services. Vinodrai Gandhi

2 Replies
xmasbaby0
Level 15

I was charged $24.99 and $24.99 on my credit card. What are these charges for? I did not ask for any additional services. Vinodrai Gandhi

You are posting from desktop Premier.  If you e-filed a state return using desktop software there was a fee to e-file the state.  That fee is $24.99.  Your software program included the software to prepare the state return but the fee to e-file the state was an extra fee.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
VolvoGirl
Level 15

Did you file more than 1 state return?  If you got charged twice for the same state return you can get a refund for 1 charge.  Or maybe one is a pending charge that will drop off.

If you didn't think you were being charged for anything why did you enter your credit card?  
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v