Sign Up

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member

I want to file my tax return with efile

how can i return to file them by efile
1 Reply
Intuit Alumni

I want to file my tax return with efile

Please see the instructions below:

If you filed with TurboTax or have an original copy of 2017 tax return, check here   2017 AGI .


The best and fastest way to access the 2017 AGI is to order a transcript from the IRS.  Click here Get Transcript and select "Get Transcript Online " On the transcript, look under section "Adjustment to Income" and find the amount for Adjusted Gross Income.

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings