• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
syra-manaog1017

I need some help regarding my tax that I filed using this application. My tax was returned to post office I don't know what happened is there any way you can help me on this matter? I'm not citizen of

3 Replies
Critter
Level 15

I need some help regarding my tax that I filed using this application. My tax was returned to post office I don't know what happened is there any way you can help me on this matter? I'm not citizen of

Do you mean your refund was not delivered to the address on the return ?   Did the post office send it back to the IRS?
syra-manaog1017

Yes. Exactly. I don't know what to do on my refund that I filed. I'm located at the Philippines I don't have any bank account at the United States.
SweetieJean
Level 15

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v