What was missing ?
1. Sign in to your account (if you haven't already done so), using the same login you used to file your return.
2. Scroll down to My Tax Returns and Documents and click on show.
3. Next scroll down and click on Add a State (you are not really adding a state, this will allow you to get back into the program.)
4. In the left side panel click on Tax Tools then click on Print Center.
5. Next select Print, save or preview this year's return.
6. Then select the option to print your 2018 federal and state returns (shortest version). You can also select the option to Include government worksheets (optional) (medium-length version) and/or You can also select Include government and TurboTax worksheets (optional) (longest version). Then select View or print forms.