How do I view or print my in-progress 2018 return, or view a summary or specific line on my return?
We can help you view or print your in-progress return, or view a specific line on your return.
Find your situation below and follow the instructions.
View a Tax Summary (Overview) of Your In-Progress Return
1. Select Tax Tools, and then Tools.
2. On the Tools Center screen, select View Tax Summary.
View a Specific Line on Your In-Progress Return (1040, 1040A, 1040EZ; cannot view specific lines in 1040X)
1. Follow Steps 1 and 2 above.
2. When your Tax Summary appears, select Preview my 1040 on the left, and then scroll down to find the line number you want to view.
Print Your In-Progress (Partially Completed) Return:
· Select Tax Tools on the left, and then Print Center.
· In the pop-up window, select Print, save, or preview this year's return and follow the screens. You'll need to pay for TurboTax before printing, if you haven't already.
If you have already filed the return or the filing status is Ready to Mail .....
· The PDF for prior year tax returns (2017 thru 2014) on the Tax Home page includes all the worksheets that were used to complete the tax return along with all the required forms and schedules.
· The PDF for tax year 2018 on the Tax Home page will only include the forms and schedules that were sent to the tax authorities, IRS or State.
· To obtain a PDF for tax year 2018 that will include all the worksheets you will need to download the PDF from Print Center.
· To access your current year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the userID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/
· Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and Click on Add a state
· Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen. Then click on Print Center. Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return. Choose the option Include government and TurboTax worksheets